Take in the scenery as you make your way up the 500 steps. It's a leisurely 20-minute walk to the top, with breathtaking views and photo opportunities!
Category: Year round
Year Round Activities
- Durban’s enchanting Green CorridorsMARVEL AT THE ECO-JEWELS ON YOUR DOORSTEP Explore the Inanda Valley green belt – one of Durban’s enchanting Green Corridors […]
- Be wowed at USHAKA MARINE WORLDFUN IS A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE - Get down to Ushaka. There's something for everyone! […]
- Durban’s Live Music SceneThere are plenty of top-class musicians to be found passionately playing to the ever appreciative locals and visitors to our beautiful city. […]
- Wonderful Waves On A WaveskiSurfing Durban & KZN with multiple Dusi Canoe Marathon Winner - Ant Stott. […]
- Capturing The Perfect ShotJustin Klusener goes to great lengths to either wait for the right light, or create it, for that perfect shot! […]