Waypoint on the Historical Route. This historical landmark can be visited Mondays through Saturdays; it’s closed on Sundays.
Category: Iconic Durban
DOUBLE TREE by Hilton
- Mike Meiring of Freetone StudiosMike Meiring had reasonable success in Durban and Johannesburg in the 1980s as lead guitarist with popular Durban band The Street Rockers, with their song “Don’t cry without emotion” topping the Radio 5 charts in the late 1980’s. […]
- Durban’s enchanting Green CorridorsMARVEL AT THE ECO-JEWELS ON YOUR DOORSTEP Explore the Inanda Valley green belt – one of Durban’s enchanting Green Corridors […]
- Be wowed at USHAKA MARINE WORLDFUN IS A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE - Get down to Ushaka. There's something for everyone! […]
- Durban’s Live Music SceneThere are plenty of top-class musicians to be found passionately playing to the ever appreciative locals and visitors to our beautiful city. […]
- Wonderful Waves On A WaveskiSurfing Durban & KZN with multiple Dusi Canoe Marathon Winner - Ant Stott. […]