Waypoint on the Historical Route. This historical landmark can be visited Mondays through Saturdays; it’s closed on Sundays.
Category: Iconic Durban
DOUBLE TREE by Hilton
- Durban’s enchanting Green CorridorsMARVEL AT THE ECO-JEWELS ON YOUR DOORSTEP Explore the Inanda Valley green belt – one of Durban’s enchanting Green Corridors […]
- Be wowed at USHAKA MARINE WORLDFUN IS A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE - Get down to Ushaka. There's something for everyone! […]
- Durban’s Live Music SceneThere are plenty of top-class musicians to be found passionately playing to the ever appreciative locals and visitors to our beautiful city. […]
- Wonderful Waves On A WaveskiSurfing Durban & KZN with multiple Dusi Canoe Marathon Winner - Ant Stott. […]
- Capturing The Perfect ShotJustin Klusener goes to great lengths to either wait for the right light, or create it, for that perfect shot! […]