It will be a dash to the finish line again when Durban’s leading entertainment destination, SUNCOAST, hosts the final Tinman Run & Tri-Series this weekend.
The TinMan Series is an exciting fast paced Run & Triathlon series of events that’s suitable for all ages and fitness levels. There are four events, which include the 10km beach run; TinMan Mini Tri, TinMan Sprint Tri and the TinMan Challenge which sees some of South Africa’s top elite athletes competing against first timers.
“It has been a busy two weeks of high paced racing here at SUNCOAST, last week we hosted the Tsogo Sun Amashova Durban Classic and this weekend we host the TinMan Run and Tri-Series. So do make sure to come and cheer the athletes on” says SUNCOAST Marketing Manager, Louise Howell.
The running order of events for the day is as follows:
- 05:15 AM – Registration at the SUNCOAST SUNdeck
- 07:00 AM – 10km Beachfront Run (2 x 5km laps)
- 07:10 AM – TinMan Mini Triathlon
- 07:20 AM – Sprint MEN
- 07:22 AM – Sprint LADIES & Teams
- 07:40 AM – Challenge MALES
- 07:42 AM – Challenge LADIES & Teams