Bring your own bike and join our magnificent trails. The Inanda Dam and its surroundings, located only 30 minutes drive from Durban, is the perfect place for adventure sports. If you love mountain biking, Inanda offers you ideal conditions for your outdoor experience.
The surroundings of Inanda Dam currently offer more than 100 km of beautiful, maintained trails. The Durban Green Corridor runs a Trail Centre adjacent to the dam which functions as a centre of all outdoor activities and offers braai facilities, sanitation as well as secure parking.
- Duration: 3 hours
- When: All year round
- Where: Inanda Dam
- Weather: We recommend not going out in wet conditions
- What to Wear: Comfortable cycling wear.
- Things to Bring: Sunscreen, Caps/Hats, Drinking water, Camera (if required)
- Guests or Spectators: Guests can enjoy braai facilities, picnics and sight-seeing
- Minimum Age: 12 years
- Fitness Level: Average
- Qualifications: Not Applicable
- Certification: None Required
- Experience Level: Intermediate
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Inclusions: Entrance Fee
- Exclusions: Food – Beverages – Riding Equipment