About The Show
Tinas Hotel, 14 Beryldene Rd, Kloof
SUNDAY 05 MAR 2017 Show starts 14.00
SUNDAY 05 MAR 2017 Show starts 18.30
(Venue opens 90 minutes before show for drinks)
(For Restaurant reservations please contact 031764 7843)
Early St Patricks Day @ The Rhumbelow.
South Africas very own Irish minstrel, Dave Monks presents an evening of fun, party and above all sing-along Irish music.
Dave Monks has a proven repertoire of rousing Irish favourites and between songs, Dave delivers a touch of the blarney in his collection of Irish tales and jokes. Dave was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland which gives more than a touch of real authenticity to this Irish music and humour.
The folky feel of the music is accentuated by his mastery of the fiddle, banjo, guitar, harmonica, tin whistle and vocals. To be sure, theres nothing that lifts the spirits more than a rousing evening of sing-along, clap-along Irish music.
Remember to wear something green
See You There!!!
- R 150-00 a ticket
- (R 130-00 Pensioners & FHSSC Members)
- Contact Roland for large group booking discounts 20 or more
- Tickets are CASH or EFT ONLY
- Secure Parking is available.
- (PLEASE NOTE -no alcohol or food may be brought on to the premises)
Book at COMPUTICKET or email Roland for bookings and get that money rolling in.
Email : email@example.com
Tinas Restaurant– www.tinashotel.co.za/
Booking is essential for Tinas Restaurant as seating is limited 031764 7843
- We recommend that you arrive no later than 90 min before show time for the Restaurant.
- A-la-Carte menu available.
- Buffet available R105-00 per head (less 20 % Pensioners)
- Please indicate that you are a theatre booking when making your reservation.
- Payment for Restaurant CASH, CREDIT CARD or ZAPPER
- Full Bar Available