KZNs largest lifestyle show is on from June 30 to July 9 at the Durban Exhibition Centre. Explore the contemporary small space living display nestled in an up-cycled 12metre shipping container. Discover the new For the Love of Food pavilion to find scrumptious local delights, wine tasting stations, craft beer, foodie products and a reimagined chefs demo theatre. KZNs top interior designers and decorators collaborate for the first time to create a mix of trend-focused room settings, alongside a relaxed Caf where daily talks will nudge your design dreams into action.
WIN 1 of 2 Double Tickets to attend this iconic show. It is simple – repost to your Facebook timeline and tag both @DurbanLifestyles and @DurbanICC
Winners will be announced on Thursday 27 June.
The much-loved Homegrown Design Fair returns, bigger and better, to showcase the very best products by talented local crafters and design studios. Back by popular demand is the KZN Travel & Adventure Show, the Builders DIY Pavilion, Tanya Vissers The Gardener feature, activities to keep the kids entertained, and a whole lot of great show specials. With over 450 exhibitors on display visitors will leave thoroughly inspired and ready to do, and design, their homes. Tickets R85 per person, buy at the door or via iTickets. For more info,housegardenshow.co.za
- Date/s: 30 June to 9 July 2017
- Show Times: Mon Thurs 10am 9pm | Fri Sat 10am 10pm | Sun 10am 8pm
- Entrance Fees: R85 adults | R60 seniors (over 60) and students (bring student ID) | Under 12 FREE (with adult)
- Mid-Week Senior Special: Mon Thurs 10am 11:30am one cup coffee / tea and one muffin or danish FREE
- Venue: Durban Exhibition Centre, 11 Walnut Road