Home to Africa’s greatest horseracing event, the Vodacom Durban July, Greyville Racecourse hosts a total of 12 Grade One races during Champions Season which offers more than R44 million in race stakes. Framed in the background by the many hotels of Durban’s Golden Mile, Greyville Racecourse is situated at the bottom of Durban’s Berea and surrounds the green expanse of Royal Durban Golf Club’s championship course. The right-handed track is pear-shaped and covers a distance of 2800 metres with 2400 metres under floodlights.
- Durban’s enchanting Green CorridorsMARVEL AT THE ECO-JEWELS ON YOUR DOORSTEP Explore the Inanda Valley green belt – one of Durban’s enchanting Green Corridors […]
- Be wowed at USHAKA MARINE WORLDFUN IS A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE - Get down to Ushaka. There's something for everyone! […]
- Durban’s Live Music SceneThere are plenty of top-class musicians to be found passionately playing to the ever appreciative locals and visitors to our beautiful city. […]
- Wonderful Waves On A WaveskiSurfing Durban & KZN with multiple Dusi Canoe Marathon Winner - Ant Stott. […]
- Capturing The Perfect ShotJustin Klusener goes to great lengths to either wait for the right light, or create it, for that perfect shot! […]