The Kings Park Stadium, is a stadium in the Kings Park Sporting Precinct in Durban, South Africa. The stadium was originally built with a capacity of 12,000 and opened in 1958, extensively renovated in the 1980s and then again in time for the 1995 Rugby World Cup. It currently has a capacity of 52,000 and is the home ground of the Sharks.
- Durban’s enchanting Green CorridorsMARVEL AT THE ECO-JEWELS ON YOUR DOORSTEP Explore the Inanda Valley green belt – one of Durban’s enchanting Green Corridors […]
- Be wowed at USHAKA MARINE WORLDFUN IS A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE - Get down to Ushaka. There's something for everyone! […]
- Durban’s Live Music SceneThere are plenty of top-class musicians to be found passionately playing to the ever appreciative locals and visitors to our beautiful city. […]
- Wonderful Waves On A WaveskiSurfing Durban & KZN with multiple Dusi Canoe Marathon Winner - Ant Stott. […]
- Capturing The Perfect ShotJustin Klusener goes to great lengths to either wait for the right light, or create it, for that perfect shot! […]