In 1910, the Zulu mystic and charismatic preacher Isaiah Shembe founded the Nazareth Baptist Church, an African initiated church blending Christianity and indigenous Zulu traditions. The Shembe Village remains one of the most sacred sites and pilgrimage sites for the Shembe people.
DOUBLE TREE by Hilton
- Durban’s enchanting Green CorridorsMARVEL AT THE ECO-JEWELS ON YOUR DOORSTEP Explore the Inanda Valley green belt – one of Durban’s enchanting Green Corridors […]
- Be wowed at USHAKA MARINE WORLDFUN IS A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE - Get down to Ushaka. There's something for everyone! […]
- Durban’s Live Music SceneThere are plenty of top-class musicians to be found passionately playing to the ever appreciative locals and visitors to our beautiful city. […]
- Wonderful Waves On A WaveskiSurfing Durban & KZN with multiple Dusi Canoe Marathon Winner - Ant Stott. […]
- Capturing The Perfect ShotJustin Klusener goes to great lengths to either wait for the right light, or create it, for that perfect shot! […]