42 Cunningham Rd off Bartle Rd, Umbilo
Aliwal Theatre , Umkomaas Primary School
‘THE CHAIN’ – The Fleetwood Mac Story
Barry Thomson , Dawn Selby, Mali Sewell, Jason Andrew & Guest Guitarist Colin Peddie & Durban Singer Marion Loudon.
The Reals will be back at the Rhumbelow in December, this time paying tribute to one of the world’s biggest hit making machines – Fleetwood Mac.
The Fleetwood Mac story is an episodic saga that spans more than 30 years, starting in 1967 as a British blues band that later became a California-based pop group in the mid-Seventies. In between came a period where Fleetwood Mac shuffled personnel and experimented with styles, all the while releasing solid albums with chart topping hits.
Perhaps just as well known for their tangled relationships and addictions, as they were for their music, Fleetwood Mac had massive success and can be found on every list of the world’s top selling bands.
Mixing relationships and business together can either be a disaster or lead to success. With Fleetwood Mac, although the breakups of band members John and Christine McVie as well as Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks created chaos, it lead to the creation of the hit album Rumours with hit singles GO YOUR OWN WAY, DREAMS and DON’T STOP. To date, Fleetwood Mac has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide.
The REALS, with Durban favourites Dawn Selby on the keyboard, Barry Thomson on the guitar, Jason Andrew on the bass and Mali Sewell on drums, will cover all the great hits of Fleetwood Mac, which will also feature regular guest, Durban singer Marion Loudon as well as guitarist Colin Peddie. Expect to hear all your favourites LITTLE LIES, 7 WONDERS, EVERYWHERE, LANDSLIDE, THE CHAIN & then some. Authentic-sounding and always respectful, The REALS will take the audience on a sweet ride down memory lane, replicating the sounds of one of the world’s best-loved bands.
- FRIDAY 09 DEC 2016 Show starts 20.00 – Durban
- SATURDAY 10 DEC 2016 Show starts 20.00 – Durban
- SUNDAY 11 DEC 2016 Show starts 14.00 – Durban
- SUNDAY 11 DEC 2016 Show starts 18.30 – Durban
- FRIDAY 16 DEC 2016 Show starts 20.00 – Durban
- SATURDAY 17 DEC 2016 Show starts 20.00 – Durban
- SUNDAY 18 DEC 2016 Show starts 14.00 – Durban
- SUNDAY 18 DEC 2016 Show starts 18.30 – Durban
(Venues opens 90 minutes before show for picnic dinner)
- Bring food picnic baskets.
- Braais will be available should you wish to cook some meat
- Bar Available (no alcohol may be brought on to the premises)
- Limited secure parking available
- R 140-00 a ticket
Booking is essential.
Book at COMPUTICKET or email Roland for bookings and get that money rolling in.