The Durban Ultra Triathlon is back!
20 years later and the ‘must do’ Durban Ultra Triathlon is back on our sunny shores, and we’re so stoked to be part of it! This new addition to the Ultra Triathlon Series will give athletes one of the best half ironman distance triathlons in Africa, along our beautiful coastline.
This year’s triathlon consists of four exciting events:
- Sprint Individuals – 600m swim | 20km cycle | 5km run
- Corporate Team Challenge – Teams can register for Sprint or Ultra
- Ultra Individuals -1900m swim | 90km cycle | 21km run
- Ultra Teams -Teams can register for Sprint or Ultra
Saturday, 4 March 2017 – 10am to 4pm – MMS Conference Rooms
Sunday, 5 March 2017 – Sunkist Beach
- Sprint Individuals -7am
- Corporate Team Challenge -7:03am
- Ultra Individuals -7:20am
- Ultra Teams -7:23am
Pre-entry fees: 4 October 2016 -1 February 2017
- Ultra Individuals – R2200 (excludes TSA day license for R100)
- Sprint Individuals – R450 (excludes TSA day license for R30)
- Ultra Teams – R2300 (excludes TSA day license for R100)
- Sprint Teams – R650 (excludes TSA day license for R30)
Late entry fees: 11 February 2017 -1 March 2017
- Ultra Individual– R2500
- Sprint Individual– R550
- Ultra Team– R2500
- Sprint Team– R750
For more information, check out their website here.