Bring along your own mountain bikes OR hire a bike at a reasonable rate; and enjoy guided tours along the uMgeni Estuary trails.The outing will be tailored to suit your time and interests. All cycling routes are easy to moderate in level of difficulty.
The uMngeni River estuary is one of the most important bio-diversity assets within the eThekwini Municipal area, having one of the few remaining estuarine habitats on the KwaZulu-Natal coastline. Visitors experience the combination of the beach, estuary and the river with all their associated activities and offerings.
For your active outdoor adventure, mountain bikes are also available for hire on site.
- Duration: 3 hours
- When: All year round
- Where: Blue Lagoon
- Weather: Recommend not going out in rainy weather
- What to Wear: Comfortable cycling gear
- Things to Bring: Sunscreen, Camera (if required)
- Guests or Spectators: Guests can enjoy sightseeing in the scenic hills
- Minimum Age:14 years
- Fitness Level: No Fitness Requirement
- Qualifications: Not Applicable
- Certification: None Required
- Experience Level: No Experience Requirement
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Inclusions: Guide
- Exclusions: Food and Beverages Bikes